If you are regular internet user, then Google Chrome is best and convenient browser. You need to just enter the log in credentials of Google account on your Chrome browser then all your extensions, bookmarks, browser history and settings of any computer or tablet has been shown on your computer. So, if you log in with your Google account on any computer then your savings in Chrome browser will be enabled on it.
After using your Google account on chrome browser on new computer you may forget sometimes to log out of it. So, there is a chance of other using your account. You can force other devices to log out on which you are logged in. Here I am explaining how to sign out of Google Chrome on all devices on which you are logged in.
Follow the steps below to log out from Chrome on all devices.
- Go to the Gmail.com on the Chrome Browser and log in to it with your credentials.
- Go to the bottom of the page and in the right side corner you will find a text saying, “Last Account activity” and below that there is a link “Details” and click on it.
- This shows an activity information window and it shows on which devices you are logged in to the Chrome browser.
- It shows the complete details such as their IP address, type of the activity and it also shows the time log of how much time it was used.
- Now Click on the “Sign out of all other sessions” button on the top of the page.
- Now you are signed out from every device you are logged in, except the device which you are using currently.
If you hove doubt that your username and password are saved on those devices which you are logged in previously, you can change the old password.