Samsung Galaxy Legend is available from Verizon wireless with price tag of around $83.99, where this mobile comes with 4 inch capacitive touch display with 800×480 pixel resolution and sports 3.r megapixel rear camera facing on its back and 1.2 megapixel secondary camera facing on the front. This device is powered by 1.2 GHz Dual core processor and 1 GB of RAM. This device run on Android 4.1.2 jelly Bean. In this post we will show you how to root the verizon Samsung Galaxy legend device. Follow the below steps to know about the root.
Benefits of the Rooting
- Free up storage space by removing the pre installed applications and services by the manufacturers and carrier
- It increases the battery life because constantly running apps should be removed
- It also increases the performance of the device.
- Update to new version of android to custom ROM.
There are some warning statements as mentioned below you should know before rooting
- Rooting or installing custom ROM is not authorized one so there might be lose of warranty benefits over Android smartphone.
- There might be certain risks of damaging Android smartphone when rooting or installing custom ROM .
- You might get the software updates after the device getting root.
Things to be done before Rooting
- Enable the debugging mode in your Samsung Galaxy s3 and Click Here to enable it.
- Samsung Galaxy Legend SCH-I200PP (Check it: On Settings>About Device)Windows-based computer or laptop
- Download the USB drivers of the device here and connect the device to the PC for complete installation.
- Skip this step if you have installed Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB debugging on the device
- The charge of the device must be 70 percent.
- Make Back up of the device when it is necessary.
Files to be Download
Procedure for Rooting
- Follow all the instructions given in things to be done before
- Download and extract the cydia impact exploit file in to computer.
- Once you are done with this start installing the USB drivers and plug in the device to the pc.
- Now launch Impactor.exe file from the extracted cydia Impactor zip file.
- Drop down and choose # drop SuperSu su to /system/xbin/Su file and hit enter
- Now finally reboot your device. You are down with the rooting