The HTC Desire X Dual SIM is, as the name reveals, the dual SIM variant of Desire X and features very much similar specs – 4-inch display, 5MP camera powered by 1 GHz dual-core processor with only 768 MB RAM. And like the original Desire X, we now have a root solution for this device and a custom recovery. For this procedure to work though, you should have installed custom recovery first, and for that you have to go for the another tutorial.
As I believe rooting this phone is very much required because it has quite less RAM and doesn’t allow you to install apps that uses more memory or starts lagging, if you want to make your device lag free then must walk through our rooting tutorial to improve your device’s performance and also it allows you to remove stock apps which you don’t use much.
- Charge your device minimum up to 70%.
- Enable USB debugging mode, Go to Settings->Applications->Developer Option->check USB debugging mode.
- Its important to have complete backup of your Android device, do it by using some best backup tool.
- You need to have bootloader unlocked, go to HTCDev to do so.
- Download Update SuperSu
How to root the HTC Desire X Dual SIM (T329W)
- After downloading the file connect your device to your PC and transfer the downloaded file to your device’s SD card.
- Now after disconnecting your device, reboot into recovery mode, to so press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- Once after coming to the recovery mode, select the option called “install zip from SD card“, it will then ask you to browse the zip file, now browse the file you have transferred to your SD card just before a moment ago.
- Now your are done, successfully rooted your device.
If you have any query related to this article do comment below, I will try to solve them all.