This Samsung Galaxy Note 3 enriched with the best hardware support and better display quality that includes powerful 1.9 GHz quad core Snapdragon processor with HD display. Its sleek and light weight design is the key to attract people even if now also people love to grab this device. By default runs on Android v4.3 Jelly Bean but Samsung has started rolling out latest KitKat 4.4.2 update to this device. That’s is why we are here to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on KitKat 4.4.2.
Here is the step-by-step guide to root your Galaxy Note 3, as rooting is not an official process and it may damage your device’s hardware so you need to follow the steps very carefully. But I must tell you Rooting is a process that help you to customize your Android running device and also you can increase the performance of your hardware by installing Custom Recovery or many other things that requires root access. Look the main advantages of haven root access.
Benefits of rooting
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were pre-installed by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- You should be handy with Windows PC.
- First of all enable USB debugging mode on our device, Settings->Applications->Developer Options->USB Debugging.
- Your device must be charged minimum up to 70%. You cannot stop any process in between while rooting, that’s because charging your device is so important.
- Also install proper USB driver or Samsung Kies on your computer.
- Download Odin 3.07
- Download CF-Auto Root file
How to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on KitKat 4.4.2
- Extract the Odin 3.09.zip file which you have just downloaded from the above link on your computer.
- Turn off your device completely.
- Now boot your device into Download mode, to do so press & hold Home Button+Volume Up+Power button.
- Now head over to the folder on your PC where you have extracted the Odin file and execute the Odin.exe from there.
- Now plugin your device to your PC, check once again that you have enabled the USB debugging mode or not.
- The Odin tool will automatically detect your device.
- Click on PDA button in Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root tar file.
- Now click on the start button to begin the rooting process.
- After completion of the process your device will automatically restart.
This time your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 will boot with root access, now you can enjoy the root access on your device. Do comment if you face any difficulty or have any doubt here below in the specified section.