This article will teach you How to root the sprint Galaxy S3 after getting kitkat update, previously we already posted about How to root sprint Samsung Galaxy s3, Once you get the update to the device it will loose the root access, Again you need to root the device. following steps gives you clear procedure about rooting this smartphone.
Benefits of Rooting
- Increases the battery life by removing the constantly running applications.
- The Storage space of the device will increase by removing the pre installed apps by carriers and manufacturer
- Increases perform able.
- update with new version of android with customs ROMS.
There are some warning statements as mentioned below you should know before rooting
- Rooting or installing custom ROM is not authorized one so there might be lose of warranty benefits over Android smartphone.
- There might be certain risks of damaging Android smartphone when rooting or installing custom ROM .
- You might get the software updates after the device getting root.
Things to be done before began
- Required windows based laptop or PC.
- The device must be updated to Android Kitkat version.
- This method is works on only Sprint Samsung S3.
- Enable the debugging mode in your Samsung Galaxy s3 and Click Here to enable it
- Download the USB drivers of the device here and connect the device to the PC for complete installation.
- The charge of the device must be 70 percent.
- Make Back up of the device when it is necessary.
Files to be Download
How to Root Sprint Galaxy s3
- Download the Odin3 v3.o7 and Cf-auto root Zip files.
- Extract this files to your computer desktop and turn off your device.
- Boot your device in to download mode by pressing the volume down key and power button and home screen simultaneously.
- Now launch odin.exe file, connect the device to PC with the help of USB cable
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.ID:COM box in Odin turn Yellow after detecting.(Make sure the drivers is installed). Click on PDA button in Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root tar file. Only check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, don’t tick any other option like given below.
- Click on the start button in Odin to starts the installation process.
- You will get the pass message in Odin message after successful installation.
- Once after completion it will reboot automatically.