Sony Xperia ZR is released with strong performance and water proof feature and its specifications are very similar to the Xperia Z. It features a 4.5 inch display and powered by 1.5 GHz Quad Core processor. It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS and can be upgraded to Android 4.4.2 KitKat version. It features 13.1 megapixel rear camera and secondary VGA camera. It has 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory and can be expandable up to 64 GB using micro SD card.
Here is the tutorial for how to root Sony Xperia ZR using one click root tool and it is very easy. Rooting takes the performance of your device to another level, with the use of the custom ROM and tweaks.
How to Root Sony Xperia ZR
- Before start rooting, back up all the data in your phone’s internal storage, because rooting may wipe all your phone’s data.
- Make sure that battery on your device is at least 75%, rooting process may consume lot of battery.
- Go to settings<<more applications<<Development Options<<USB debugging and enable the USB debugging option.
- If you have installed any security programs on your computer, just uninstall them as they may interfere with the root tool.
- Rooting the device will void the warranty of your device.
- Download the one click root tool and save it on any folder on your desktop. Do not extract the root file.
How to root
- Before starting go to the Settings on your device and enable Unknown sources.
- Connect your Sony Xperia ZR to the PC with the USB cable.
- Now go to the root package folder you have downloaded and run the runme_win.bat file.
- Now follow the one screen prompts to continue the process.
- After your device has been successfully rooted, it will reboot automatically.
- After rebooting the rooting process has completed successfully. Now enjoy the benefits of rooting on your device.
After rooting has done you can apply the complex apps, flash the custom recovery image, install the custom ROM and more.