Sony Xperia T2 ultra is phablet which comes with huge HD display of 6 inch and powered by quad core processor, This mobile gives a tough competition to the other smartphone which are in markets. Xperia T2 ultra has all the specifications and new features right now in the market expect the latest Android Operating system version, I have seen many people rooted this smartphone and got the latest OS version Android kitkat 4.4 which give the same taste of original one.
To the latest version of OS, You need to be root this device. For rooting the device simply you need to follow the below steps which makes you easy.
Advantages of Rooting your Device
- Removes applications which is pre installed in your device by the carrier and manufacturer.
- Free the memory storage.
- Increases the battery life.
- Increases the performance.
Things to be done before Rooting
- make sure of the battery that it should have minimum of 70 percent charge.
- Download the USB drivers of this device from the official website.
- If you want back up the data in your device.
- Enable the USB debugging mode of your mobile, with out enabling this doesn’t move further, here is the path how to enable. Settings> Applications> developer options> check USB debugging
- Your smartphone must flashed the kernel.
- Download SuperSu update Zip.
Steps to Root Xperia T2 Ultra
- Initially connect the device to the computer and copy the downloaded files to the SD card of your device.
- Once you done with this disconnect the device and reboot it to recovery mode by pressing the Power button plus volume up and Home screen simultaneously until you feel vibration.
- In this recovery mode you will see several options, choose install zip file it will ask you provide the zip file, copied the zip file and hit enter to begin the process.
- you need to reboot once again, This time device will root from root access.
- Install Busy Box from the Play store.
- After downloading this app in system/xbin.
- You are done with the rooting.