Samsung has been started making large screen tablets, at the last MWC they launched three outstanding tablets to the market with robust hardware and specs. Basically Samsung is targeting iPad. Leave it this is not our business to interface between them. We are here to just root Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 LTE SM-T525 which is not a big deal.
I have tried to make this tutorial easy to follow so I hope you won’t get any difficulties doing this. First of all we will talk about the advantages of rooting any Android device because without knowing this you cannot utilize the root access completely.
- Increase battery life (apps that might have been running constantly can be removed).
- You can flash Tons of Custom ROMs after rooting and flashing Custom Recovery for better performance and looks.
- Update to a new version of Android with Custom ROMs.
- Increase performance with Tweaks & Mods available for device.
- Free up storage space by removing apps and services that were preinstalled by your carrier/manufacturer from your device.
However rooting is not an authorized process and it voids your device’s warranty soon after rooting. You might even not receive any official software or firmware updates after rooting in your device.
- This method only works on Windows platform, so you be handy with a Windows based PC
- Download and install Samsung USB Drivers or Samsung Kies on your computer
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1. You will find the option inside the Settings->Applications.
- Your device must be charged 70% minimum before starting the rooting process. It is very much important because you cannot terminate the process meanwhile.
- Make backup of device data for safety
- Backup all you important data from your phone using some best tool. Search out website to get the best backup app for your device.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 LTE SM-T525
- Download both the file from the download link above Odin & CF-Auto-Root zip files.
- Extract Odin flash tool on your desktop and save it in a separate folder.
- Now Turn off your device and boot your device in Download mode , to do so press and hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button for few seconds.
- Now launch the Odin .exe file and connect your device to computer with USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device. Once after the connection.
- Click on PDA button in Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root zip file.
- In the Odin window check Auto Reboot & F.Reset option, leave other options as it is.
- Now Tap Start button in Odin to start the rooting process. It will not take more than 2-3 minutes to complete.
- You will then see a PASS message after successful rooting.
- Your device reboot automatically.
Congrats!!! Your have rooted your device successfully.