Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 is the latest tablet in Samsung Tab series. It has 8 inch display with 800 x 1280 pixels resolution and TFT capacitive touch screen. It is powered by 1.5 GHz Exynos Dual Core processor and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Operating System. It has 1.5 GB RAM and comes in two variants with 16/32 GB internal storage and can be expandable up to 64 GB using micro SD card. It features the 5 Megapixel rear camera with touch focus, face detection and Geo-tagging features. In addition to rear camera there is a 1.3 Megapixel rear camera.
You can now root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 with CF_Auto root tool.
Benefits of rooting
Rooting the device so many benefits like
- Allows the installation of third party apps.
- Performance improvement and battery life improvement.
- Update the device to the latest firmware version.
- Install any custom ROM on your device.
- Frees up the phone memory by deleting the pre installed apps.
- Rooting voids the warranty of the device.
- If your device is bricked in between then it is difficult to get the device back.
- After rooting you will not get the official firmware updates from your manufacturer.
- Before rooting backup internal memory of your phone, because rooting wipes out all the data.
- Make sure that battery on your device is more than 70% and avoid the unnecessary shutdowns.
- Enable USB debugging by going to Settings>Applications>Developer Options>>USB debugging.
- Download CF_Auto root package from here.
- Download Odin 3.0.9.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
- Download the CF_Auto root package and Odin 3.0.9 from the above download links on to your PC.
- Now put your device in to download mode by holding the Home, Power and volume down buttons. After some times a warning will popup and press the power again.
- Unzip the Cf-Auto root package and retrieve the .tar.md5 file.
- Also unzip the Odin file and run it as a administrator.
- Connect your device to the PC using the USB cable and if PC detects your device then yellow mark will be displayed on Odin.
- In Odin click on AP button and select the .tar.md5 file and make sure that the partition is rechecked.
- Click on start and wait for some time until the installation is completed.
- After getting the PASS message, your phone is rooted successfully.
Now enjoy the benefits of rooting.