The users who are using Samsung Galaxy s4 mini verizon with model number SCH I435 can root their device by using the below procedure. Basically this device comes with Android 4.2.2 OS version, this tutorial gives you complete information regarding how to root the device. The Rooting of this device helps you in many ways.
Benefits of Rooting
- It improves the battery life
- Improves the performance of the device.
- The storage of the device will increase by removing the pre installed application by carrier and manufacturer.
- Install USB drivers for the Samsung Galaxy S4 min on your computer.
- Check your model number settings>about phone>modelnumber.
- Enable the debugging mode, Go to settings > developer options .
- If necessary backup all your important data.
- make sure that the battery of the device is more than 80 percent.
Procedure to Root
- Extract the root Explot package to the computer using an extracting tool.
- Connect the smartphone to the Computer by using USB Cable.
- On your personal computer navigate the extracted file and double click on install.bat you will see command prompt window which will detect your device and automatically runs the scripts.
- Follow the on screen instructions, once your rooting procedure is done the device will automatically starts reboot.
That’s it your device samsung Galaxy s4 mini verizon SCH-I435 running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean is now rooted successfully. Now you can able to install any application with root permission.