Android Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphone, Tablets and more devices running in Android operating system to attain privileged control known as Root access with in Android sub system. Once you root android device we can changes it to well beyond what it normally can do.
Benefits of Rooting
- The storage of the device will increase by removing the pre installed applications by the carriers and the manufacturers.
- The life of battery will be increased because constantly running applications are to be removed.
- The performance of the device also increases after removing constant running applications the device will be less bogged down and run smoother.
- You can flash tons of customs ROMS after rooting and flashing the custom recovery for better performance and looks.
- The rooting is not an authorized process, If you root you device you may loose the warrant benefits.
- Rooting is a risk process, while rooting there may be a chance of damage as it is not a legal process.
- The most important thing is the device wont get any updates once you are done with rooting.
Things to be done before Rooting
- This will void the warranty of your device, How ever you can retain by Unrooting the device check it whether it is available or not.
- The Drivers of this device are necessary If not you Click Here to download the drivers.
- This should works on only windows based PC’s.
- This rooting works only for the SGH-1337 variant device.
Files to be Download
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy S4( Canadian)
- Initially you need to extract the files from Odin and CF-root by right clicking on each of them and select extract here.
- Double click on the Odin executable file and it will launch.
- Click on PDA and choose CF-root file you just extract over your desktop.
- Make sure about the re partition is un checked in Odin and put the check marks on the boxes Auto reboot and F . Reset Time
- Switch off your device.
- Turn it back by holding the volume down button, Home and power button together.
- Once you are done with this you need to press volume up button and you should be in download mode.
- Connect your device to PC through USB cable, Hit start in the Odin then it will start the flashing the root of your device.
- Once you done with this , The Device will reboot automatically.
- You are done with the root Samsung galaxy s4