Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 was released last year December, Where this Smartphone comes with 4 inches with 480 x 800 pixel resolution and has pixel density of 233 ppi and powered by dual core 1.2 GHz processor and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. This device sports 5 megapixel rear camera, It also has VGA camera as secondary. This post helps you to root Samsung Galaxy S Duos. This helps you to overclock the device if you feel slow, Simply you need to follow the below steps.
Things to be do before Rooting
- Make sure the device should have 75 percent battery to prevent unwanted shutdowns.
- Backup the Data present in the device.
- Check whether you have necessary drivers installed before procceed.
Rooting Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2
- Initially double click on the V_root_184.108.40.20689 to begin V_root application.
- Once you done with this, you should enable the debugging mode. To enable the debugging mode go to settings > Development options and tick the Debugging check box.
- Suppose if you don’t find the development options under settings, Go to settings and tab on the build number until you get message saying that your are developer, Now you can get the option under settings.
- Open the V_Root application which was previously installed. Connect the device to the computer when VRoot asks you to, If there are any drivers are to installed at this point let them install and continue, Once you installed successfully VRoot will recognize your device.
- Click on the Root button to start Rooting.
- You should for the device to reboot automatically, That’s it you are done with the Rooting.
- You may loose some benefits like Warranty, Applications which are pre installed by the services and the moile manufacturer.
- You can get this benefits back by unrooting the device.