Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo is a budget Android running smartphone launched back in January 2014 with Android 4.2.2 software out-of-the-box. Specs wise this device is able to perform all task and plays all normal games except some full HD games.
However, if you have Android handset then you should opt for manual system optimization, UI modification, power management and more, and all these things starts from rooting an Android smartphone. Rooting removes every limitations which manufacturers do to reduce your area of utilizing your device. If you want full access of your device then scroll down right to the mid to follow the steps mentioned there.
As rooting is not an official process and you will lose your warranty after following it, if these conditions doesn’t matter then you are most welcome to follow the rooting procedure.
Read the requirement section carefully to avoid interruption, damage or any unwanted effects on your device. Be careful where you are rooting your Galaxy Grand Neo.
- Create a complete backup of your device’s personal data and files, however this is not much important but for data security reasons you should do this.
- Charge your device up to 70%, you cannot stop rooting at any stage without completing.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your device, go to Settings->Applications-> Developers options-> check USB Debugging mode.
- Download and install proper USB drivers or else you can use Samsung Kies.
- Download Android Pre-rooted Firmware
- Download Odin 3.09 Rooting tool.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo I9060
- Download and extract both the files on your computer and open Odin extracted folder.
- Launch the .exe files from there.
- Now turn off your device and then turn it on into download mode by pressing Then boot into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together until a construction Android robot icon with a warning triangle appears on screen. Now press the Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Now connect your device to your PC using USB cable and let the Odin tool to detect your device completely.
- In Odin, click the AP button and select the Pre-Rooted Firmware .tar.md5 file.
- Verify that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected in Odin. Also, ensure the Re-Partition option is NOT selected.
- Now click on the start button to begin the rooting process, wait until it gets completed after that just reboot your device.
Congrats! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo.