Samsung Galaxy Exhibit is the entry level smartphone and has 3.8 inch display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution and capcitive touch screen. It is powered by 1 GHz Dual core Cortex A9 processor ans runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Operating System. It has 1 GB RAM along with 4 GB internal memory and 32 GB expandable using micro SD card. It features the 5 MP rear camera and 1.9 MP front camera.
Here is the rooting procedure for Samsung Galaxy Exhibit.
Benefits of rooting
- Rooting deletes everything such as the default apps and games from the phone memory and frees some phone memory which can be used for some other things.
- Rooting improves the battery life of the device and also the performance of the Android device.
- Rooting the device brings the update to the Android version.
- Rooting deletes everything on the phone’s internal memory, so back up contacts, messages and everything on phone memory before rooting.
- Rooting the device may void the warranty of your device, so manufacturer is not responsible for any problem after rooting.
- After rooting the device, you will not receive any official software updates.
- Download One Click Root tool from here.
- Before rooting make sure that the battery on your device is 70%.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Exhibit
- Download and install the one click root tool on to your desktop from the above given link.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Exhibit smartphone to your PC through USB cable.
- Enable the USB debugging mode on your Android device by going to Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
- Now run the one click root tool on the PC and then click on “Root now”.
- After rooting your device will reboot automatically and once it is rebooted your device is successfully rooted.
Congrats! your device is rooted and now enjoy the benefits of rooting.