Samsung Galaxy Discover released earlier few months back, where this smartphone comes with 3.5 inch, 320×480 pixel resolution and powered by 0.8 GHz qual comm snapdragon processor. This device sports 3.15 megapixel rear camera facing on its back. Since the phone is older one their is no secondary camera and runs under Android ice cream Sandwich version with a RAM of 512 MB. This post clearly explains you How to root Samsung Galaxy Discover. Rooting a newer device is very easy when compare with older device because New devices has latest methods to do root where as older devices like Samsung Galaxy Discover is like a huge task.
Things to be Done Before Rooting
- This should work on windows based PC’s only.
- The Root might avoid the warranty of the device, anyhow we can regain it back by Un rooting the device.
- Samsung USB Drivers are to be installed in the computer If not you can get it from Here
Files to be Downloaded
- Unlock the Root (Download the links given in the first post)
Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Discover
- Download an place the unlock root in you desktop.
- Double click on the .exe file and install the software in the computer.
- Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable and make sure that your device turn on.
- Launch the root which you have installed in the PC
- Hit start button in the tool it will start rooting your device.
- Don’t accept if your phone ask to install any apps.
- Once your done with rooting you should get the conformation message.
- That’s it you are done with the Rooting.