Samsung Galaxy Core is not be performance based smartphone like its other siblings but it is a decent hone in mid range Smartphone line up and targets at the budget customers. It features a 4.3 inch display and it is powered by 1.2 GHz Snapdragon MSM8225 S4 Play dual core processor and runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Operating System. It comes with 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage and can be extendable up to 64 GB using the micro SD card. It features a 5 Megapixel rear camera and front VGA camera which id decent for video calling in a mid range smartphone. These specifications were decent for the smartphone in the mid range.
Here is the tutorial for how to root the Samsung Galaxy Core and follow the steps carefully.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Core I8262
- Back up the important files on your phone memory, because rooting deletes everything on the phone memory.
- Make sure that the battery on the device is more than 75%, because rooting process may consume more battery.
- Rooting may void the warranty of your device, after rooting you cant visit the manufacturer for any problems.
- Download the rooting package Framaroot 1.5.3 apk from here.
- First connect your Samsung Galaxy Core to the PC and send the Framaroot 1.5.3 rooting package to your phone’s micro SD card.
- Use the file manager app like ES File Explorer and Astro, to navigate to the location of the Framaroot apk and install the file.
- Enable the installation of the apps from the unknown sources by going to the settings>>security and tap on the unknown sources checkbox.
- Now go to the app drawer on your device and open the Framaroot app.
- After opening the app Framaroot, tap on the Legolas and wait for the success to popup. If that doesn’t happen, then open the app again and now tap on the Aragron for this time.
- After doing this, now reboot your device.
Congrats, your device has been rooted and enjoy the rooting benefits. In the rooting process, you can operate your mobile with the touch, you must use the volume buttons and power button.