Samsung Galaxy Axiom is a great smartphone with awesome specifications but still it requires the rooting because the original firmware comes with some restrictions and don’t think any of you like them. This post teaches you how to root the Samsung Galaxy Axoim, Follow the below procedure to do rooting.
Files to be Download before Rooting
How To install Clockworkmod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Axiom
- Download the file mentioned above on your desktop.
- Odin to be extract and launch it.
- once you done with Odin, Click on PDA button and select cwmr6_touch_sch-r830.tar.md5 file.
- Switch OFF your smartphone.
- Reboot in Download mode and press power button, volume down button and home simultaneously.
- Connect the phone to computer through USB cable.
- press start in Odin with the interface and flashing processing should start.
- when you finish, reboot the device once.
- That’s it your done.
How to root the Samsung Galaxy Axiom
- Initially connect the smartphone to computer using USB cable.
- Copy the file CWM Supersu zip file to the sd card of your phone.
- Switch off your phone.
- Reboot the recovery mode by pressing Power button, up volume button and home button simultaneously.
- From recovery menu install zip file from SD, Select choose from SD card.
- Select CWM supersu file.
- That’s it you are done with the rooting.
Benefits of Rooting
- Improves the performance.
- Improves space in the phone, by removing the pre installed applications.
- Improves battery life.
Even there is possibility of unrooting this device