LG G Pro Lite is the Lite version of the LG G Pro with 5.5 inch display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1 GHz Dual core Cortex A9 processor and runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS and can be up-gradable to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat version. It has 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory and can be expandable to 32 GB with the help of micro SD card.
Here is the tutorial for how to root LG G Pro Lite. Before rooting the device you need to follow some instructions and should maintain some requirements.
- Before starting the rooting procedure fist backup your data, because rooting wipe out your data.
- Make sure that the battery in your phone is 70%, because rooting consumes more battery and device shouldn’t shut down in the middle of the rooting process.
- Download and install the USB drivers on your PC from LG’s official site.
- Download the Vroot package from here.
How to root LG G Pro Lite
- Download and install the vRoot package on your PC from the above given link.
- After downloading it, double click on it and install on your PC.
- Now enable USB debugging mode on your device by going to Settings>>Applications>>Developer Options>>Check USB Debugging mode.
- After enabling it connect your device to the PC with the help of USB cable.
- After connecting open the vroot tool on PC and it will detect your device and now click on the right bottom.
- Wait for some time and your phone is get rooted.
- After rooting download and install the SuperSU app from the Google Play Store.
- The update the SU binary and then remove the Chinese super user app going to Super SU>>Settings>>Remove other Super User app.
- Congrats! your phone has been rooted successfully and enjoy the benefits of rooting.
This vRoot rooting package is developed by the Chinese company and everything in this will be in Chinese and don’t get frustrated follow the above steps and your phone will be rooted successfully.