Hauwei Y3oo is an Android phone running on Jelly bean 4.1 version and powered by 1 GHz dual core quad comm snapdragon processor and 521 MB. This device comes with 4 inch 480×800 pixel resolution. Rooting this device give you further privileges that some apps require and also need to install custom ROM in future. This article gives clear information how to root Huawei y300. Follow the below steps to do this device rooting.
Benefits of Rooting
- The storage of the device will increase by removing the pre installed applications by carries and the manufacturers.
- The life of battery also increased because of the removing the constantly running applications.
- The performance of the device also increases.
- The rooting is not an authorized process, If you root the device it may loose the warranty benefits.
- Rooting is a rick process there may be a chance of damage as it is not legal process.
Things to be done before Rooting
- The drivers of the device is necessary, If not download it and install it on your computer.
- Before you begin the unlock process, you need to make sure your computer can communicate with your Huawei Y300 x
Files to download
- SuperSU Root.
- Y300 root tools and Huawei USB driver
How to unlock boot loader
- On your phone, go to Settings -> Developer Options and make sure USB debugging is ticked.
- Extract the downloaded package Y300-AiO-ROOT-v1.3.zip to your Desktop.
- Install Huawei_Y300_drivers.exe found in the folder “MobilePhoneDrivers”. If you have trouble installing, follow the directions here.
- Switch off your device and wait for 5 mins and re insert the battery. Make sure to do this steps or else this wont work.
- Press down volume button and turn the phone ON, Hold the down button for 10 mins now your phone freeze on flash screen.
- Now connect the phone to the computer, Computer will find the new device.Now you need to double click in the check _bootloader.bat.
- This both will verify the connection between phone and the computer.
- From the same folder double click unlock_bootloader.bat and when prompted enter the 16-digits unlock code you received from Huawei.
- The phone will execute some checks, restore factory settings and finally reboot (this may take while)
- Now you need to to flash custom recovery.
How to Flash super
- You need to copy the superSU.zip file to SD card.
- Now turn on the device and hold the volume up and power button simultaneously until TRWP appears on the screen.
- In TRWP screen choose the superSu.zip file and attract to installation, Once you o=done installation you are done with the Rooting