Acer Liquid S1 is a great mid-range Android smartphone launched back in June, 2013. Now we have rooting tutorial to utilize this smartphone even more with root access. This tutorial will help you to get unofficial update of any software and operating system. Rooting allows you to install custom ROM to optimize device’s performance.
Rooting has some requirements which you need to fulfill before heading forward to follow the procedure which I have posted below. However, if you get any issues or difficulties doing this, you can comment below those issues, I will try them to solve them.
One more thing I want to add before the process, rooting will void your device’s warranty and this process is only available for Acer Liquid S1, don’t try to follow it on any other device. It may damage your device for lifetime.
Things to be done
- Charge your device minimum up to 70% to avoid interruption during the process which you gonna follow right away after checking the requirement section.
- Rooting sometimes delete all your data, so for security purpose you create a complete backup of all your data.
- Make sure you have installed USB drivers on your PC, if not click here to get the proper file.
- Next go to Settings > Security> make sure you have checked on the unknown sources checkbox.
- Download Framaroot file
Steps to root Acer Liquid S1
- First of all download the file from the link which has given above and keep it on your computer.
- Now connect your Liquid S1 to your PC using USB cable and then copy the framaroot apk to your device’s SD card.
- Now through your device go through the folder where you have just copied the Framaroot.apk file. Use some Explorer app to get your task done easily.
- Now after doing that launch the framaroot.apk file and tap on the option called Install SuperUser.
- After that you can either choose Boromir or Faramir to move forward one step ahead.
- After doing everything as mentioned in the tutorial wait for the pop-up to get the success message.
- Now reboot your device.
To check weather your device got rooted or not, just go to play store and find an app called Root Checker that helps you to check the rooting status of your device.