Many people are searching for the tutorial to unbrick their device. As i tell every time to the users to follow the rooting or custom ROM installation process very carefully but due to some mistake it happens. If your device has also got struck and not booting properly?? then this guide will help you to restore Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy GT N7000. This is the only way to unbrick this device by flashing again the stock ROM.
Here also some of things you need to care about while restoring your device to previous one. Also the ROM which you need to download depends upon the region so download the file according to it.
- This method is only for Galaxy Note only so don’t follow it on other device.
- Download and install Samsung USB Drivers or Samsung Kies on your computer
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Note GT N7000. You will find the option inside the Settings->Applications.
- Your device must be charged 70% minimum before starting the rooting process. It is very much important because you cannot terminate the process meanwhile.
- As your device is not booting so you might lose all your saved data. Unfortunately you cannot recover it.
- Stock ROM for Galaxy Note GT N7000(India)
- Stock ROM for Galaxy Note GT N7000(UAE)
- Stock ROM for Galaxy Note GT N7000(UK)
- Stock ROM for Galaxy Note GT N7000(UK-Vodafone)
How to restore Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy GT N7000
- First of all download the file from the download link according to your place.
- Now connect your device and transfer file to the SD card, as your phone is not working so you can use any other phone and use the SD card to just transfer the ROM file, and put the SD card back to your device.
- Now boot your device into download mode. To go into download mode press and hold Volume Down+Home+power button for few secs until it vibrates.
- In Download mode use volume rocker key to go to the option called “install zip from SD card” it will ask you to provide the zip file, browse the file you just copied into your memory card.
- Confirm installation and wait for few minutes to complete.
- After completion of the process reboot your device. I hope this time you will get your Galaxy Note back.
If the download link is not supporting then you can comment below, I will try to provide another link for your desired region.