Hard Drive is used to store data which includes folders, Documents and more. The Data which is stored in the Hard drive may be important or unimportant. If the Data is important and your Hard drive is corrupted, Then it is a big task to get it back. But this article will brings you to recover Data from Corrupted Hard drive. There are some symptoms when the hard drive got corrupted.
- Invalid media type reading type abort, Retry, Fail?
- File system is displayed as ‘RAW”.
- Sector not found messages.
- File names contain “weird” characters.
- Windows may ask if you want to format the drive by warning ” disk not formatted” Do you want to format now?
How recover the data from corrupted Hard Drive
You may have a question in mind, Is it possible to recover Data from Corrupted Hard Drive? Yes it is easy possible with the help of Data recovery software Easeus data recovery wizard. Click Here to Download.
- This Easeus data recovery wizard is very friendly interface for you get back the lost data from Corrupted Hard Drive. If you cannot boot the computer the you can create the WinPE bootable CD/DVD of Easeus data recovery wizard to recover lost data.
- Initially you need to download the Easeus data recovery wizard software and install it, Once you are done with this Click on the complete recovery button on the windows of the software.
- Select the types of the files you want to recover.
- You can able to see the list of the logical volumes on your computer.
- Select the inaccessible drive.
- Click Next button to begin the scanning of the files.
- Just follow the wizard to recover the lost data.