Windows 8 is the most personal Operating System because the lost of personalization options it has. Screen recording is the great option which helps you to record your screen and it will helpful when you want to create certain instructional videos like how to use a certain program or a software.
Apowersoft is the best application for recording the screen on Windows 8. You don’t want to download any tool because it is an online application and you can also download the desktop application for free trail.
- Records the Windows 8 screen with very good quality.
- Records both the audio and video simultaneously.
- Ability to record the audio separately and it is handy if you prefer to record the audio only.
- Record all the parts of the screen with the Full screen mode and custom screen mode.
- Record the video and audio from the G Chat and Skype via web capture mode.
- Ability to converts the video into different formats.
How to record screen on Windows 8
- Visit the Apowersoft online screen recorder page.
- In this webpage there is an orange button named “Start recording” and there is a download desktop version option and you can use it for free trail.
- After clicking on the Start recording, a screen recorder will pop up with user friendly interface. You have an option to preset the audio input resource according to your situation.
- Choose the recording mode under the “record button”. It then offers the Full Screen, Region to the customized area you want, Web Camera to capture the streaming capture video.
- Now start recording your tutorial or anything what you want. If you want end it then click on stop.
The same method can be done on Mac OS as well.