You want to record the Screen on your Android Smartphones. It’s about recording the activities that, have you done on screen as a video. To record the Screen video of your Android Smartphones are some methods and apps are present, so we bring the apps and the method by the help of which you can save record the Screen of your phone. Now it depends on you, to choose the apps or go to the manual steps
Methods to record Screen on Android Smartphone and Tablets
The basic steps for using screen record in Android 4.4 KitKat are :
- First of all you have have the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) installed. If you have got the Android SDK installed, you are good to go.
- Now Plug in with the help of MicroUSB.
- Now in the command line, enter adb shell screenrecord /sdcard/FILENAME.mp4. (Where FILENAME is can be whatever is depends on your choice)
- When you are done, then press CTRL-C to stop the recording.
- Now Copy the video from your device, edit and upload to YouTube if you want.
Other these steps, there are few apps are available in the Google Play Store to record the Screen of your Android Smartphone, which might be helpful for you –
Z – Screen recorder
The Z-ScreenRecorderapp has allowed to you, to record the video directly from the screen of your device to the SD card. It is mainly designed to create promotional videos of your apps, which makes a tutorial or simply record clips to use as a help. The app is very simple to use, you can start recording by pressing the record button on the app. You can tap Z-ScreenRecorder desktop icon or status bar which has a blinking icon to stop. You can download the app from here!
- Simple user interface
- Save the video to the Micro SD card
- Easily start
- Easy to share and send the video file
- Decent video quality
The ASC is a nice tool, which available for the Android user, in the Google Play Store. It is a Unique Android tool which comes with a real time screen recording feature. The latest version (1.0.9) of ASC has worked on Tegra (Nexus 4, Nexus 7, ASUS Transformer, etc.) with Android 4.4 (KitKat) and the higher version operating system also. The app is free for non- rooted device. You can download the app from here!.
- Capture/record screen with your own gestures
- No annoying UI elements and special areas on device’s screen
- Various video quality settings (half/full screen, FPS etc)
- No device restrictions
- NO root required