There is no doubt that the LG G2 is one of the best smartphone of 2013 but now they launched even better smartphone the LG G3. LG G2 is packed with very robust hardware. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset, Quad-Core CPU clocked speed at 2.2 GHz and Adreno 330 graphics support for smooth performance and lag free multi-tasking experience coupled with a 2 GB of RAM. A 5.2-inch display with full HD (1920 x 1080 resolution) will make you reading, watching videos, surfing internet etc. experience more better. The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 2. The LG G2 come with all latest connectivity features such as Dual-band, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Wifi 802.11 ac and many more.
Just we were talking about the specs and hardware of LG G2, now coming to the main topic, basically we are here to get the tutorial How to record 4K Ultra HD video at 129 FPS on LG G2. Just now we read about its camera and quality, this device is capable to record 4K video at 129 FPS but the manufacturer not allowing you to capture video with this settings. Even there is not much options to play with while recording a video on the stock app. That’s why I though to write this article that completely utilizes your camera.
But to go with this guide your device must be rooted, it was not possible to any developer to make this app without the root access. So you must go through the link below which will take you to the rooting tutorial of your device.
Required files to download
For G Pro 2 Based ROMs: xdabbeb_gpro2_camera_kk_dist_v2.2.1.zip
For LG G2 Based ROMs: xdabbeb_g2_camera_dist_v1.6.1.zip (Android 4.2.2)
For LG G2 Based ROMs: xdabbeb’s g2 camera v1.5.0.zip (Android 4.4.2)
How to record 4K Ultra HD video at 129 FPS on LG G2
Tutorial to flash camera mod on LG G2
- To avoid any kind of damage do follow what is mentioned in this process.
- Root and install any custom recovery (CWM or TWRP).
- Now download the camera mod from Download section (Choose the file depending on your device) and transfer the zip file in to your device’s SD card.
- Now boot your device into Recovery Mode. (Press and hold Volume Up+Home+Power button for few seconds until first vibration on your device.).
- In Recovery Mode tap on install zip from SDcard now browse the Camera Mod zip file and on next screen confirm your selection.
- This will start flashing Camera Mod in your device.
- Once the flashing complete, reboot your device.