In this post you will find the possible method to install the plugins in the Google sketch up and only thing to make is as trouble as possible If you are new to Sketchup and you have just begun to explore to vast world of plugins then this is the ideal introduction. This article is mainly for the beginners how to install .rbz Files in Google Sketch up, sketch up users who are very familiar with using archiving apps and digging about their computer innards.
Installing .rbz Files in Google Sketch up
- After the release of Sketch Up 8 M2 the clever folks at Sketch Up made installing plugins a one click operation. They introduced a new file format (.rbz) which means that you can install plugins from within Sketch Up itself.
- Go to menu and select the option preferences to display this dialogue box.
- By selecting the extensions from the side bar lists all the active and inactive plugins which are installed.
- By clicking the Install extension and allows you to navigate the all the .rbz files you downloaded.
- A warning dialog asks to confirm that you want to install this plugin and that you are aware that it makes changes to your file system. No real need to worry here if you downloaded the file from a reputable source.
- The final dialogue box conforms the installation successful.