mSpy is an application which is most reliable and user friendly, Watching your children and employees’s cell phone use. This mobile monitoring software runs in an invisible mode providing you with across-the-board logging features so that you can remotely track all activity that takes place on the monitored phone, from calls to calendar updates. Call history, text messages, emails, call recordings… all immediately sent from the tracked phone right to your secure online account. In this article we will explains to How to install mSpy on the Smartphones which runs on Android.
How to Install mSpy on Android phones
- Before you start installation make sure that the installation from unknown sources are enable.
- For that go to menu button > settings > security > unknown sources > check the box option enable the unknown source.
- For the next step tab on the web browser and in the address bar and enter the URL on the Screen, It is available in your mspy account accessible after the purchase of the mSpy.
- when you are finished with the entering the link, press the Go to button after you launch thid link you should see a pop up message saying “starting download”.
- At this point you have to see the download icon at the top and finished to download, Pull down to see the full new file a.apk and hit install after installing.
- Click on the open > continue> I accept > Click activate > Enter Activation code > finish registration.
- To finish the activation hit the proceed button.