Still searching for custom ROM for your device have found a KyleOPEN (developed by cheatman: xda-developers) Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562, which truly works on Galaxy S duos without any error & hang issue. Due to lots of features I am unable to list all of them here but you can check it out all by flashing the KyleOPEN Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562 from here.
I know you are eagerly waiting to follow the guide to get this ROM on your device, but before going to the tutorial section first check out the requirements section and fulfill those to be able to follow the process mention.
- To flash any custom ROM on any Android smartphone rooting is required, here also you Galaxy S Duos must be rooted and installed CWM recovery.
- Also make sure that you battery is charged up to 70%.
- Enable USB debugging mode, Settings-> Applications-> Developer Options-> USB Debugging mode
- If you have fear to lose your saved data of your phone, don’t forget to create a complete backup of your device’s data. Here is how to create and restore backup.
- Download KyleOPEN ROM
How to install KyleOPEN custom ROM on Galaxy S Duos S7562
- After download the KyleOPEN ROM on your computer, connect your device to your PC and transfer the downloaded file to device’s memory card.
- Turn off your device to boot into the Recovery mode, to so so press and hold Volume Up + Home button together, and then press the Power button.
- In the CWM Recovery mode, select option to format / factory reset and clear all caches (dalvik, data, cache).
- Now, back to the CWM main menu of and from there select the option called “Install zip from sdcard” and browse the KyleOPEN Custom ROM and hit enter to begin the installation, it will take 3-5 minutes to complete.
- Finally, after installation process select “++++Go Back++++” and then choose “reboot system” to reboot your phone.
- This time your device will take 10-15 minutes to boot for the first time, so better you keep calm and be patient.
Great ! You have successfully install KyleOPEN ROM on your device.