Want to flash CWM(ClockWorkMod) Recovery onto your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5? Well we have got a nice guide do so. Today, we will be go through how to install CWM recovery T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5, as well as how to go inside the boot recovery menu after flashing the earlier one. It is quite simple. But make sure that TheTechBulletin is not responsible for any damage or issues caused to your Galaxy S5 after following the steps mentioned below.
But to avoid any damage, properly follow the steps and if you get struct anywhere in the step, do comment below those issues and errors if any, I will try to solve them all as soon as possible.
Also to get over to the steps, your device needs to be rooted, if not please do it first, and then check out the requirements listed below for your device.
Things to be Done
- Charge your device minimum up to 70% to avoid interruption during the process.
- You might loss your data after the process, better you create a complete backup of all your personal data and keep somewhere safe in your PC.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your device, you will find this options somewhere inside the Settings->Applications menu.
- Download and install proper USB drivers/kies on your PC.
> CWM recovery
How to install CWM recovery on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5
- First of all switch off your device and boot it into download mode, to do so press and hold Volume Down+Home button together ans then Power button until you the Samsung boot logo, again press power key to confirm.
- Now launch Odin3 from your PC and then connect your device to PC using USB cable. Once again make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging mode.
- The tool which you have launched in your PC will automatically detect your device, (ID:COM will turn yellow).
- Now click on the PDA button on the Odin3, it will ask you to browse the file, navigate to the CWM recovery file which you have downloaded.
- Now check F.Reset option and Auto Reboot option out there, and then click on the start button to begin the process.
- Let the process to complete, during the installation period your device might restart automatically.
- If ID:COM turns green means you have successfully installed CWM on your Galaxy S5.
It is quite easy to boot your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S5 into CWM Recovery. Simply power off your device then press Power + Home + Volume Up together for a few seconds, and that’s it.