Apple just announced iOS 8 at the WWDC 2014, houses a lot of exciting new features to play around with. Unfortunately, it won’t be available to the general users until this coming fall—if you can’t wait to get this iOS 8 on your iPhone or iPad then you you are at right place. Here you can get iOS 8 on iPad and iPhone by just following the process listed out there in this post.
There is only a way to get this latest and powerful update on your Apple device early, but you will need to either be a developer, know a developer, or spend $99 to become a developer. Subscribe for Apple Developer program starts at $99 per year to get iOS beta on iPhone or iPad and OS X 10.10 Yosemite Preview on Mac right away.
How to get iOS 8 beta on iPad and iPhone right away
- First of all create a complete backup of your device. You can use iTunes to do so before getting into the procedure.
- Now you need to log in to the iOS developer program using your Apple ID. If you are developer and wants to get the iOS 8 follow the iOS Dev Center link.
- As soon as you logged in to the developer program, you must be asked to Accept the New Agreement. Without accepting that you cant go further.
- Its time to download the Correct ISPW File for Your Device, Go and get the correct .ispw file for your device on which you want to install iOS 8. If you don’t know exactly what is your device’s model number, you can find it on the back of your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch; it must start with the letter “A”. Also check that the file is the correct one, otherwise it may cause damage.
- Now, in the iOS Dev Center, go to the “Certificates, Identifiers, & Profiles”. You can be found the link at the top under the “iOS Developer Program” menu. Select “Devices” under the “iOS Apps“.
- A developer can add 100 devices using one Apple ID, so go to “All” section and click on (+) plus button at right top to add your device.
- Your device should be connected to iTunes, now collect all info by selecting device’s summary, note down somewhere those details.
- Now you need to register your device to Developer Program, here also click on plus(+) button and register your device.
- Now your device is registered with developer program.
- Now connect your device to your iTunes and check for software update.
That’s it, you have successfully installed iOS 8 beta preview on your device. Share this to all your friends and recommend them to get this update even before the official rollout.
If you don’t like this iOS beta preview, you can easily restore it to the previous one buy just connecting it again to your iTunes and instead of checking for update, go for restore backup. It will ask you about some files which I hope you are handle it.