Infinite scrolling offers you to loop around to the other side of something when you get the end. In case of Jailbreak tweak, Mobius, this Cydia apps offers you to add that to the home screen and additionally to folder inside iOS 7 on your iPad, iPod touch or iPhone. Likewise, this Jailbreak tweak is very simple and easy to use on your Jailbroken iOS device, also it doesn’t require any configuration. Here’s the way to empower infinite scrolling in iOS 7 running devices.
First thing you need to do is Jailbreak your iOS device, this tutorial i for those who have already Jailbroken their devices. To get the easiest tutorial to Jailbreak your device Click Here. Once after completing this you can easy move ahead to follow the step-by-step guide to get Infinite scrolling on iPhone and iPad.
Your first task is to add Mobius Repository to your Cydia App. Here is the guide to do so.
- Open Cydia on your iDevice and tap on the manage option which you will find at the bottom.
- Then tap on sources and then edit and then add.
- Write the following link there and hit enter to add the source to your Cydia.
- Return back to Cydia main menu after adding the repository to your Cydia app.
How to get Infinite scrolling on iPhone and iPad
- Again Open Cydia on your Jailbroken iOS device.
- Go to the search bar at the bottom
- Type Mobius there and wait until it shows the search result.
- Tap on the Mobius and let the tweak to install.
- After installation tap Restart.
That’s it you are done, as I told you earlier no need to configure this tweak, just restart your device and start using infinite scroll.