The windows 7 screen will become black because of the issue in video adapter, this is most common issue which causes the black screen on the windows 7. And also at the bottom left of the screen telling the message as Window you are using not genuine. This article teach you how to fix black screen on windows 7. Simply following the trouble shooting given below.
How to solve
- Initially press the star button on your personal computer
- And type in the Run or search as ‘cmd’.
- Right click on it and run it as administrator.
- Once you done with this a command prompt screen appears as shown in the below figure.
- In the command prompt window type SLMGR –REARM and hit the enter button on the keyboard.
- Take note of how the code is written so rewrite as it written, so that the program may work well.
- After you are done with this a dialogue box will appears and says as command successful.
- Now follow the instruction and restart the computer.
Suppose if the above one steps won’t solve the problem of that black screen then follow another methods as given below
- Go to your control panel > uninstall a program > view the installed updates.
- After that type as KB971033 in the search box by pressing start button and uninstalled it.
- For your reference click here to watch video.