Not every people wants to online each time to watch online videos, no matter you have internet or not. Some of them tries to save interesting videos or clips to their smart phone to watch later. If you are in Android then its OK, there are so many apps that allows you to download videos from YouTube directly to your device but in case of iPhone or other iOS device, there is no facility to do so.
Here I got to know about a latest Jailbreak tweak for iPhone and iPad that allows you to download videos from YouTube. To get this Cydia tweak on your iPhone, iPad or any iOS device it must be Jailbroken and installed Cydia on it.
To get this Cydia app you need to spent $1.99, so if everything is fine for you then easily we can head over to the tutorial section.
How to download YouTube video to your iPhone
- Open Cydia from your App menu on your Jailbroken iPad or iPhone.
- Tap Search in the bottom right corner.
- Type there in the textbox InTube.
- Tap on InTube when it shows up after search result.
- Tap Purchase at the top right and follow the instructions to login and purchase using your preferred method (any method of payment you can choose).
- Tap Close when you have paid.
- Tap Install where Purchase used to be.
- Tap Restart and you are done, successfully installed InTube.
How to Configure and Use InTube
- Head over to Settings > InTube to make some modifications like keep playing in the background, removing ads, and force HD on 3G connection.
- Now you need to open the normal YouTube app and tap on a video you want to save on your iDevice.
- Tap the InTube button and then tap SD or HD to download that version of the video.
That’t all for today, may next time I will try to post something more related to your Jailbroken iPhone or iPad. Keep visiting for all current happenings and latest gadgets news.