How can I delete Stocks, Calendar, Reminders, Notes, Game Center, Newsstand and other pre-installed stock Apple apps from my iPad or iPhone? Can I permanently delete other apps, or How do I put Newsstand in a folder? so they are totally deleted from my iTunes account?
These are the question we generally come across everyday. We are actually neat freaks, probably, even we don’t like unwanted apps, services or other pre-installed apps on our iPad or iPhone. We do want to delete not because they are not much useful but they consume more memory we try to delete.
Here I will guide you how to delete any app from your iPhone or iPad or unwanted apps and app icons from an iPhone and iPad on iOS7 and iOS6.
How to delete any app from your iPhone or iPad
So let’s start with the deletion process. Process is not much complex but you need to be careful throughout the process.
- Start your iPhone or iPad and go to the Home screen
- Find the icon for the app you want to remove from your device, and Tap and Hold it for a few seconds.
- A small cross will appear in a grey circle by each.
- Tap the cross icon and then confirm that you want to remove the app.
If you want to delete app s from your iTunes then here below is the guide to do so.
How to delete iOS apps from iTunes
- Open iTunes no matter you use Mac or Windows.
- Make sure you are in the library section (there are several tabs at the top,click on Library at the top right of the iTunes Window screen).
- then select Apps from the dropdown menu at the top left.
- Search the app or game you want to delete.
- Just right-click on the icon and select Delete.
If you want something other than what I have posted here then you can leave a comment below, I will try to get back to you. Also if this is helpful do share with your friends and social media.