As many of you know that only user with administrator privileges can delete the account, Where this Admin privileges has accessibility to all the files, folders, Programs in the computer. A standard user cannot install software that affects other users.
Those with administrator accounts, however, can make whatever changes to the computer that they wish, and can even delete another administrator account. When an administrator deletes another administrator’s account, a password is not required. This article gives you clear idea about how to delete Administrator Account with out password.
Steps to follow
- Click the start button, and type user accounts in the search programs and files box.3
- Click on the user account to open their window.
- Once you open that window, Tab on advanced button.
- Click the advanced button under advanced user management this opens the local user and group console.
- Then you need to select the users from the local users and group console.
- Right-click the administrator account that you wish to delete in the right window. Click “Delete.” Click “OK” to confirm the deletion.