By default your iPhone utilizes only two brisk vibration alerts for a text message and when you get a call there is a continuous vibration. All other Notification Center alerts gets a single beep type vibration. But want if you want to use something else, something different from the other typical iPhone. If you want to customize the vibration alert on your iPhone this tutorial will help you a lot. After following this tutorial you will be able to create a new vibration alert in an easy way.
Here are the things you can do with this tutorial:
- How to create your custom vibration on your iPhone.
- How to disable those custom vibration
- How to delete a vibration on your iPhone.
How to create your custom vibration on your iPhone
- Open Settings panel on your phone and click on Sound.
- Under that option choose the type of you would like to use, in this case go for Ringtone.
- Now scroll to the top and click on Vibration, you will then see an option called create vibration.
- Now tap on the middle of the screen to create a vibration you want to use. Hold your finger down for a continuous vibration. Lifting it up creates a pause effect.
- If you are done creating the effect for your vibration, click on stop and save it.
You can repeat this until you get the desired custom vibration, anything you create it will be under the custom vibration option, so to choose those you need to go there.
How to disable those custom vibration
- Open Settings and tap on Sounds
- Under the Sounds and Vibration Patterns section, choose any alert type. No matter what you choose if you are just deleting. For this example, I will choose Ringtone.
- This you need to go all the way down to the option called None.
- Great! You have disable the custom vibration which you have created on your iPhone.
How to delete a vibration on your iPhone
- Again follow the above steps mentioned under the How to create custom vibration up to 3.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the option called Vibration, click on edit in the upper right corner.
- Here you will get the option to delete the vibration you don’t want to use anymore.
Great you have successfully followed all the mentioned three tutorial to create and customize vibration alerts on your iPhone.