Generally Many any people attempt to connect devices, like computers and portable media players, to televisions and other devices so they can view their favorites photos and videos on the big screen. Many televisions can connect to devices with an HDMI cable, but many devices only have a USB port. This is especially true for portable media players.
Connect a HDMI cable to a USB port and vice versa, with a USB to HDMI converter box. Before connecting the box, install any necessary software that comes with it if using it with a computer.The following steps gives you clear view How to connect USB to HDMI.
- Insert HDMI cable connect HDMI port on the television or other device.
- Insert the other end of HDMI cable into HDMI port on USB to converter Box.
- If you want converter software Download from Here
- Insert the USB cable in USB/USB IN port on USB to HDMI converter Box. This not necessary if conversion box came with inbuilt USB cable.
- Once you are done with this you can plug in to the computer or other device.