PS3 is the gaming console which you can connect to the TV, laptops or PC’s for the better experience. Now a days laptops have started using the HDMI interface more as a means of the output. It is very simple, when you connect your laptop to a HDMI supported device, the laptop will display the contents of that device on its monitor.
Most of the laptops can output the video with out any problem and can accept the video from other device like the Gaming Consoles and Playstationss, but some of the laptops don’t support this. There is only one way that the PS3 output is displayed on the laptop screen is connect it through HDMI and the laptop must support HDMI.
Here is the step by step procedure explaining how to connect PS3 to laptop.
- First you need some things like Laptop with HDMI input port, PS3 and HDMI cable.
- Plug in the HDMI cable in the back side of the Playsation 3.
- Now Switch on your laptop and wait for sometime until the home screen of the Operating System is displayed.
- Now connect the next end of the HDMI cable to the laptop’s HDMI input port.
- If the laptop is having the two HDMI ports one for the input and the other for the output then contents of PS3 can be displayed only through the input port.
- Now switch on your PS3 and the laptop screen changes the screen source to the Playstation frequency and finally the output content of PS3 will be displayed on the laptop screen.
That’s it, now enjoy playing PS3 on the laptop screen.