Very few people know that they can now write the mail in Gmail using local languages. Actually Gmail has an input tool which comes with 100 languages. You will surely find your local language in that Tool. Input tools makes it easy to type in languages like Arabic, Chinese, or Hindi.
There are different types of regional languages in India now you can compose the mails in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Punjabi, Oriya, Marathi and many more regional languages. This article gives you clear information about How to compose mail in Gmail using the Indian Languages.
For using this new feature initially you need to enable the input tools from the settings. Follow the below steps to enable input tools from the settings.
- First you login to our Gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon then settings go to Gmail settings page.
- In general tab exactly in the language section enable the input tools.
- Finally click on the save button to save the changes you have done.
Once you done with enable the input tools you will be able to see the language tool option in the Gmail. Now follow the below steps to compose the mail in the regional language.
- Login to your account > Go to compose mail option.
- Beside the gear icon you will find the language tool option and click on it to choose the language.
- To add more languages click on the input tool settings option.
- Once you click on it a dialogue box will appears with more than 100 languages.
- There you can find the language you want to compose mail, Simply select the language and click on the right arrow mark to add language.
- To change the order click on up and down arrow marks at the top right side of the box and save the settings changes.
- Now select the language from the input tool and start writing mail.
- For some regional language Google has provided the virtual keyboard.