Flickr is the popular online photo sharing service. Using Flickr take the stunning videos and photos easily and save and organize all the pictures in one place. Flickr also includes the photo editing tools like filters and powerful editing tools. You can share all you photos and get connected with the Flickr community and discover the billions of beautiful photos.
Flickr is available for both iOS and Android Platforms and download it for the respective platforms from the below given links.
You need to provide the log in details to sign in to the Flickr account. You need to provide the registered email when starting with Flickr. If you need to change the email on the Flickr because to divert the Flickr notifications to the new email id, here is the tutorial for how to change the email on Flickr account. Follow the below steps to change the email for Flickr account.
- First go on to the Flickr profile and drag the mouse over the buddy icon and there select the settings.
- Click on the email and notification tab at the top of the page.
- There you will find the your contact emails, beside to that click on edit.
- Now it will show the cursor field and ask for the new email id to enter.
- Now enter your email id and click on ADD this.
- After this an email is sent to the new email id for the confirmation and follow the steps there.
- After the email get verified , click on the Set Primary beside the new email address.
Congrats! your email address has been successfully changed on your Flickr account. Now the notifications from Flickr are sent to your new email id.