LG is one of the best phone to have which comes with built in block feature by using this feature users can easily block the incoming calls as well as out going calls. The mobile has settings that can be accessed with simple navigation. Only thing you should know is how to find these settings in the phone. The article I will teach you How to block calls on LG cell phone and How to do settings to block the number. Follow the below steps to block the incoming call or out going call when to need.
Steps to Follow Call Blocking
- press the phone’s menu or OK key, located on the keypad to access to the main menu.
- Locate the settings or settings/tools icon on the phone and select the OK button to open the folder.
- Once you are done with this press the down arrow button to select the phone settings option and select the security sub menu option.
- Type the security code in your phone’s blank form that appear in the pop up window, The security code is the last four digit number of your number.
- Access the restrictions tab from security menu and enter the four digit code again.
- Select the type of communication you want to block, That is incoming or out going call.
- Choose contacts only as the restriction settings for the option you have select then only we will able to specify the numbers you would like to block.
- Type the phone number you want to block when you are prompt to do so and press the menu button or OK button to block the number.
- That’s it you are done withblocking the number you need