If you are using a smartphone with good camera, then you will take more number of photos on your phone. Even if your smartphone camera is not so good you will carry some important photos which you will be downloaded from social networking sites like WhatsApp, Facebook and more.
You can feel convenient with this you can carry the photos to wherever you go. but the problem with this is there is a chance of loosing the photos easily. So you need to backup the photos, there are so many methods available to back up your photos. The popular method to back up the photos on Android devices is Google+ app. Let us know here how to backup your photos using Google+.
- Download Google+ app from Google Play Store and a companion Photos app comes with this.
- After downloading the app it asks you to sign in to the app with your Google account.
- If it is the first you’re signing into the app then it asks if you want automatically backup your photos.
- If you haven’t enabled it already you want to adjust the settings as given below.
1. Click on the menu button present at the top right corner and tap on the settings.
2. You will be taken to the other screen and here tap on the Auto Backup at the top of the screen.
3. You will be found a switch like thing and tap on it to ON.
- That’s it , now your photos on your Android device will automatically back up on your Google+ account.
You can now adjust the auto back up settings, like you can adjust the resolution of the photos you uploaded and you can choose the specified folder to backup. Go to “Backup Settings” and make sure that upload photos only over Wi-Fi, so photos will be uploaded only when you are connected to Wi-Fi.
If you want to view any of your photos you can go to your Google+ account and go the photos section.