If you are fond of music and like to control your music playlist from the control list or from the lock screen?? you may notice that there nothing called repeat option or Shuffle.
We have a great jailbreak tweak that does the same. The developer of this tweak itself gets the idea to put those buttons in the control center and lock screen to control music even easily. Give him a warm thanks to the developer to make your task easier. Enter CCShuffler, the free Cydia app that simply does just that. Add his tweak on your iPhone or iPad to get access to it, download and install it, and you are done but you should have jailbroken iPhone or iPad no matter what you are using. You will then see repeat and shuffle as icons in the places mentioned below. Here is the step-by-step guide to see how to add Shuffle and Repeat button in Control Center on iPhone.
First of all to follow the procedure to get those button you should have jailbroken iPhone or iPad, go through the link above to follow the jailbreak tutorial on your device.
How to add Shuffle and Repeat button in Control Center on iPhone
1. Add CCShuffler to Cydia
- Open Cydia from the app menu.
- Click on mange at the bottom of the screen.
- Then click on sources.
- Click on Edit and then Add
- Enter the following link there:
- Return to Cydia when it is done grabbing the packages from the repository.
2. Install CCshuffler
- Open Cydia again from the App menu.
- Click on search at the bottom.
- Write CCshuffler there and search for this tweak.
- As it appears on the screen tap on it to install on your device.
- Click on restart after installing it.
- After installation you no need to configure this tweak, simply open the Control Center or Lock Screen and you will see the new buttons for repeat and shuffle.
For more Jailbreak tweaks and latest tech news visit our website, don;t forget to share this tutorial with all your friends who are looking to get this kind Cydia app.