Android is a home of customization, every now and then someone develops new customization tweaks to this device that helps to utilize your Android at max level. Now I have an interesting tweak you might feel worthy after getting it, a multi window feature. Yes, you heard absolutely right, now you can add Multi-Window Feature on Android device but your device must be rooted.
Follow the step by step guide on how to add Multi-Window on Any Android device. Multi-Window feature was introduced with Samsung Galaxy series smartphones out-of-the-box, but not on others. Multi-Window help us to use several apps at same just like on Windows.
Before getting into the steps mentioned below, first download the required file on your phone
Note: Kindly allow Unknown Source installation by going in to Settings->Security->Unknown sources.
How to add Multi-Window Feature on any Android device
- Download both the mentioned file on your device, if you are on PC then transfer the downloaded file to device’s SD card.
- Also you must have file explorer app install on your device, otherwise go to Play Store and Download ES File Explorer.
- Go to the downloads where you have saved the files and first install the Xposed Installer.
- Now the time is to install the Multi-Windows Sidebar, and wait for the installation to complete.
- Now you’ll be in Xposed Installer menu choose Framework->Install Updates.
- After tapping on install updates Xposed installer will take time to install the latest updates. Donot restart if any pop appears regarding this.
- Click on Xposed menu and select downloads.
- Now go to the search bar and find “Xmultiwindow”.
- From the “Xmultiwindow” menu swipe to left and goto version->Download->Install.
- Again go back to the Xposed installer menu and choose modules and see “Xmultiwindow” is checked.
- This time you have to reboot your device. Now you are all set to use multi-window feature.
Watch this video for further help: