Access Gmail Offline with out internet does not happen all the time, but when it does a lot of work it puts on hold especially email. For this a Good back up plan for this unavoidable Situation is Gmail Offline a chrome app. This application allows you to access through Gmail with out internet connection. This post gives you clear information how to access Gmail Offline with out internet. Only thing you need to do follow the steps given below.
Steps to access Gmail Offline without Internet
- Initially you have to login to your Gmail account.
- Now you need to install the Gmail Offline from the Chrome web store.
- Once you done with installation, open the new tab in your browser, You should see a new icon a blue envelope.
- Click on this to start with Gmail Offline access.
- On the next page, click the radio button for “Allow offline mail”. This option will allow Gmail Offline to save the latest email data to your computer. Note that this option is not advisable when using a public or shared computer. Click “Continue” to proceed to the next page.
- Now you can see the User Interface in different manner from the actual Gmail, Click on the gear box on the top right corner to open the settings.
- Beside “Download mail from past”, choose how emails you want downloaded onto your computer. This will be measured in time increments. For this review I selected two weeks, but you can go as far back as a month. Click Apply to save the changes.
- There are many features to add in this page including the auto res-ponder for automatically sending replies to all mails.
- Once your are in Offline you should see your saved emails in your email offline inbox, also you can view, reply, or delete emails but these actions are not immediately executed until you are connected to the Internet again.
- when replies and messages are made in Offline will be sent to outside and this will be indicated by the pop up at the bottom left portion of the screen.
- Even you can check it on your Outbox if any mails or replies are pending then you are not in online and the emails remains unsend.
- When you have internet connection back, Gmail Offline sync the changes made within the application, suppose if you have to change the sync manually you need to click the sync button on the top left corner of the screen.