Hike is the popular cross platform instant messaging application available for all the mobile Operating Systems. Today Hike for Windows Phone received an update and this brings app to the version 2.7 and introduces the new features. This latest update has brought the increased privacy settings and features . Below is the full changelog for the Hike messenger v2.7 on Windows Phone.
- Hidden mode : It is the new hike privacy feature which lets you hide the chats that you want to keep private from the public and access them only with the password. No one can read them except you can access them.
- You can select who can see you profile picture, so only the selected friends now can see your display picture.
- Hide the content preview in the notifications, it is an advanced privacy feature which gives you the ability to hide content from the push notification.
Hike has mentioned on its Windows Phone store page that, “We have hired 3 rockstar developers, who managed to squeeze the following additional features in this version.
- Easily copy your friend’s status updates on the timeline by long pressing and hitting copy.
- You can view the undelivered images, just long press an attachment to view it.
- You will definitely love the four new chat themes that you have added.
- Turn off the auto save to gallery, no more taking up the valuable storage space and you can manually save the images later.
- Sticker crash bug has been fixed and managed to zap many other bugs.