After launching Apple iPhone 6 as well as iPhone 6 Plus, U2 took the stage once iTunes customers over 100 Countries were told that they would have access to new album, Songs of innocence, for free where some of the people are very excited. If you are not aware this article brings you the complete information about how to hide free U2 album on iDevices like iPhone, iPad, iPad. For this below steps
How to hide free u2 album on iDevices
- Initially you need to launch iTunes for your Mac or you PC.
- Click on the iTunes Store at the right corner.
- In the right hand navigation titled Quick links, Click on purchases.
- Under the recent purchases, Simply Click on the X next to the U2 album.
- Finally confirm the you would like to hide it by clicking hide on the popup that appears.
- That’s it you are done with the U2 album.
If U2 album will not show up in your iTunes library any longer unless you go under your account settings and unhide it. Keep in mind that you can do this for any album. Launch the iTunes app on your iPhone or iPad and navigate to purchases and you should see that the album you hid in iTunes also disappears on iOS as well. This also applies to the Music app for iTunes in the Cloud purchases. Stay tune for more updates.