If you want to hide some important files and folders in your Windows Operating system. Then you will get the steps and the method which can help you. The Hidden file is a normal file, only you have to set the hidden option, then the operating system will hide that particular file in Windows PC’s. In this article you will get all important steps which can help you.
Steps to Hide Files and Folders in Windows Operating System –
- First of all you have Right-Click the file, which you want to hide it
- After that you have to select the properties option.
- Now in the Properties, you will get the hidden option, now select the hidden option and click to Apply.
View Hidden Files and Folders on Windows
- If you want to view a hidden file in Windows operating system, then you have to go the View
- And for the Windows 7 and Vista users you have to click the Organize button on the toolbar and select Folder and search options.
- After that you have click over to the View tab and select the Show hidden files, folders, and drives option. Click OK or Apply to save your changes.