In your HTC One M8 Android device you have downloaded many applications and you don’t use many apps on them, then there is a a option and possibility to hide the apps on this device HTC One M8. This article provides you the clear information about how to hide apps on HTC One M8. To know about this you need to follow the steps given below. There is also an advantage by hiding the apps where you get access to those you use most frequently a lot faster.
Steps to hide apps on HTC One M8
- Initially Open your app drawer from the home screen by clicking the bottom-center bottom.
- Click on the top three dot menu on the top right.
- Once you tab there drop down list appear with options hide/unhide apps, manage apps and Grid size.
- In the option you select Hide apps.
- Now click on the apps you want to hide away and finally tab on done.
- That’s you are done with hiding the applications.
Steps to unhide apps on HTC One M8
- Open the app drawer, click on the three button menu select the hide and unhide apps option.
- Deselect the apps which you wants to unhide and select done.
- Now you can see your apps back on the app drawer.
- That it you are done with unhiding the applications.