Own a brand new T Mobile Sony Xperia Z1S ? Great! Let us show you how you can unroot your Xperia to get the official software updates and more. Having a rooted device allow us to install rooted app but also help to flash a custom recovery, when that becomes available. Anyways, if you want to unroot it, scroll down to get everything you need for this process.
Here is the reason why you are going to unroot your device to how it can help to get rid of it..
- Sending in the device for warranty
- Fix any issues (Maybe rooting messed something up? No problem, unrooting will take care of it for you).
- Starting over (simply undoing everything you did while rooted so you can have a clean slate to start over).
Are you ready to get started with the process? Follow the step by step guide to unroot T Mobile Sony Xperia Z1S. We people are always ready to help you. Whenever you come across to any difficulties during the pro
Before getting into the process, your device must have the root access, click here if you want to root it first.
Note: This process does not flash any stock firmware to your device, it will just remove the root access from your device.
Guide to Unroot T Mobile Sony Xperia Z1S
- Open App Drawer on your device and tap on SuperSU. It’ll launch.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll all the way down until you see the Full unroot option. Tap on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You should now be unrooted!
- Whoa! Your Xperia Z1S is now unrooted. You’ll no longer see the SuperSU app in your App Drawer.
Don;t forget to share the tutorial to your social world if you like this post.